Small bar magnets, also called small block magnets, with a long strip appearance and magnetic properties, widely used in a variety of electronics, electrical appliances, electro-acoustic, medical, handicrafts, sensors and instrumentation equals to, in this article, will be detailed for you to introduce the small bar magnets can be processed size, characteristics, material selection and so on.
Small bar & block magnet size;
Small rectangular & bar magnets can vary depending on their specific applications, generally including size parameters such as length, width, and thickness.
Length: usually between 1mm and 10mm, can be customized according to needs.
Width: Generally ranging from 1mm to 5mm, it can also be customized according to the purpose.
Thickness: Generally between 0.5mm and 2mm, and can also be customized according to specific requirements.
Whenever you need, we can process ultra-small, ultra-thin bar magnets that meet your requirements for magnetic properties, tolerances, and temperature resistance.
Small bar magnet material selection;
The main materials for small bar magnets are iron oxide, samarium cobalt, neodymium iron boron, alnico, etc. The main materials used in the market are neodymium and ceramic ferrite.
NdFeB magnets are one of the most powerful commercially available permanent magnet materials, with an extremely high magnetic energy product for applications that require a high magnetic field strength.
Samarium Cobalt magnets are also a high-performance permanent magnet material with good high temperature resistance and chemical stability, which is suitable for high temperature environments and some special applications.
Ceramic Magnets: Ceramic magnets usually refer to ferrite magnets, they have high coercivity and chemical stability, but the magnetic energy area is relatively low, they are suitable for some conventional applications.
Due to the small size and strong suction, there are many creative and practical applications for small bar magnets.
1. Storage tools small items - can be inside and outside the toolbox stick small strip magnet, adsorption of screwdrivers, nails, small wrenches and other metal tools, to keep the storage neat and tidy.
2. DIY fridge magnets - Stick magnets on the back of small magnets to make small fridge magnets, which can be used to stick memo messages.
3. Make magnetic bookmarks - Stick small magnets on both ends of the bookmarks, and the bookmarks will stick together when you insert them into the books, so that they won't fall down easily.
4. Store cables and headphones - Stick the strip magnets on the edge of the table to neatly store all kinds of charger cables and headphones.
5. fixing decorations - such as small magnets can be used to attract wall nails, and then hang small ornaments; or stick magnets on the bottom of the model, suction on the metal floor display.
6. Make bracelets, shirts, etc. - Embed small magnets on the inside of the bracelet so that the two ends will automatically snap together, or add them to the inside of a shirt to prevent it from slipping off.
7. Enhance the layout of architectural activities - Add small magnets into the blocks or model components to increase the flexibility of building layouts.
Buy or customise high performance grade ultra-small neodymium bar magnets, small ferrite blocks, we have great price advantage, looking forward to your inquiry.
Samples of small bar magnets have been uploaded;