Countersunk magnet is a more popular type of magnet, in mechanical equipment, electronic products, medical equipment and other industries used more, the family will also be used, different types of customers on the size of the magnet, performance level, countersunk hole and through the hole depth will be different, so in many cases need to customize, how to customize it? See the following topic content.
To customize the M4 hole strong magnet, you can follow these steps:
1. Determine the requirements: Determine the specifications and characteristics of the magnets you need. Consider the size, shape, magnetic properties and other factors of the magnet, as well as special requirements (such as temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, etc.).
The sample below is a ring countersunk magnets, which can also be square, rectangular, triangular, curved and irregular shapes, You can go to the neodymium countersunk magnets column to see more samples with screw holes;
2. Find a magnet supplier: Find a professional magnet supplier or manufacturer. You can find the right provider through Internet searches, friend referrals, or by asking other people about their experience.
3. Provide design requirements: Contact magnet supplier and provide magnet design requirements. This includes information about the size, shape, material, and magnetic properties of the magnet. If you have specific drawings or technical specifications, it is best to provide them to the supplier for reference.
4. Technical Consultation: Consult with suppliers to make sure they understand your needs and can provide magnets that meet them. They may make some suggestions or improvements to optimize the performance of the magnet or the production process.
5. Sample confirmation: The magnet supplier may provide samples for confirmation, and you can evaluate the quality, performance, and compliance of the samples to ensure that they meet your expectations.
6. Production and delivery: Once the sample is confirmed, you can agree with the supplier on the details of production and delivery, including order quantity, delivery time, payment method, etc.
Note: Rare earth neodymium magnets can be processed with 1, 2, 3, 4 or more M4 holes, the holes can be located in the middle, or on the side, in any position you need.
The above is about how to customize magnet with M4 hole, and some types of M4 hole magnet that we can customize for you. If you need to know the price, please send specifications and other parameters.
Strong magnet sample with M4 hole is recommended;
Articles of the same type;