The permanent magnet drawer type iron remover can be designed as a circular or square interface, and can be conveniently installed on various pipelines according to the customer's requirements. The number of layers of the magnetic frame can be customized as a single layer or multi-layer according to the requirements. The drawer material has 304 and 316L stainless steel to choose from. The iron remover is widely used to remove magnetic impurities from dry powder, sheet, particle and other materials.
1. The magnetic force can be selected in the following ranges: ordinary type (N style) up to 12000GS and easy to clean type (E style) up to 8000GS.
2. The inlet and outlet can be designed as flange or square interface, which can be conveniently installed on various pipelines.
3. Standard working temperature ≤ 80 ℃, under special requirements, the maximum working temperature can reach 350 ℃.
4. The magnetic frame can be provided in single layer, double layer or multi-layer according to the requirements of customers.
5. Drawers are made of 304 and 316L stainless steel.
Magnetic drawer iron remover is widely used in ceramic, chemical, plastic, rubber, dyestuff, mining, environmental protection and other fields. It is used to remove ferromagnetic impurities from dry powder, flake, granule and other materials, such as sugar, grain, tea, etc.