Injection bonded ferrite magnets include Anisotropic and isotropic magnet. Isotropic magnets mainly used in colour TV, and Anisotropic magnet mainly used in the magnetic roller of laser printer, DC motor, small generator, relay, sensor, air-conditioner.
What are the characteristics of injection bonded ferrite magnets?
1. With hardness and elasticity, it can be processed into thin rings.
2. One time axial injection molding is available to simplify assembly and ensure accuracy. Complex shape and precise tolerance
3. Under the condition of hot melting, their density is uniform and their consistency is good
4. It is made of the mixture of ferrite powder and plastic binder by injection molding.
5. Because the ferrite powder is covered by plastic binder, it has excellent corrosion resistance
6. Density: 3.6-3.8g/cm3