The working temperature of the ferrite strip magnet is from - 40 to + 200.
1. Low cost, low price. Raw materials are cheap.
2. The temperature stability is good. It can be used at - 40 degrees Celsius and + 350 degrees Celsius.
3. Just mentioned not to rust.
4. The demagnetization curve is approximately a straight line.
5. Light weight, density (4.6-5.1) X103kg/M3
6. The anisotropic constants of magnetocrystals are large.
7. High coercivity Hc (between Al-Ni-Co alloy and RE-Co permanent magnet)
Ferrite magnet and Nd-Fe-B strong magnet are both magnets, but their details are different. As a professional manufacturer of magnets, we introduce the product advantages of ferrite magnet and the differences between Nd-Fe-B magnet and Nd-Fe-B magnet.
Ferrite magnet is a kind of metal oxide with ferromagnetism. As far as electrical properties are concerned, the resistivity of ferrite is much larger than that of metal and alloy magnetic materials, and it also has higher dielectric properties. The magnetic properties of ferrites also show high permeability at high frequencies. Therefore, ferrite has become a widely used non-metallic magnetic material in the field of high frequency and weak current. It belongs to non-metallic magnetic materials and is a composite oxide (or orthoferrite) of magnetic iron oxide with one or more other metal oxides. The magnetic force is usually 800-1000 Gauss, which is often used in speakers, loudspeakers, motors and other devices.
In addition to Nd-Fe-B magnets and ferrite magnets, we also have other magnet products, which can provide choices for all walks of life. We look forward to more customers and friends using our products!