Application and function of magnet in medical sensor
We are all very familiar with magnets, which are widely used in various fields of our lives, and many products will be useful. What is the main role of magnets in medical sensors?
1. The magnet is used for the contact force sensor of the infusion pump, so as to ensure that the pipeline of the infusion pump and the insulin pump for delivering the liquid medicine to the patient is unobstructed.
2. Magnets are used in gas flow sensors for gas chromatographs, which require accurate monitoring and regulation of gas flow. Since the ceramic gas flow line in the sensor avoids outgassing, it improves the accuracy and reliability of the chromatograph.
3. Magnets are used in sensors used in hospital diagnostic instruments, such as airflow sensors to regulate airflow velocity in gas chromatographs, touch and position sensors to control laboratory automation robots.
4. The magnet is used in the thermistor element temperature sensor of the blood analyzer to monitor the temperature of the compartment, the diffusion lamp and the oil-cooled motor to avoid overheating.
5. The gas flow sensor used for anesthesia machine can measure the flow of air, oxygen and nitrous oxide, so that the gas composition supplied to the patient is suitable and meets the standards set by the doctor. The thermistor element temperature sensor can monitor the temperature / humidity of the air sent by the anesthesia machine, which can make the patient breathe comfortably and avoid the throat pain caused by inhaling dry and cold air.
6. The sensors, pressure sensors and gas flow sensors used for monitoring instruments can be used for respiratory monitoring to display the key indexes related to respiration.
7. The air flow sensor applied to the sleep ventilator. When the patient starts to breathe, the sensor sends out a signal to inform the sleep ventilator to reduce the speed of the ventilator fan, so as to prevent the patient from feeling uncomfortable against the machine. The humidity sensor is used to monitor the humidity of the air, accurately measure its dew point, absolute humidity or water content, so as to provide the patient with air with appropriate humidity.
8. The magnet is used for the infrared sensor of the blood cell analyzer. When the infrared sensor is used for the blood cell analyzer, it can be combined with the encoder on the pump shaft to calculate the rotation number of the pump shaft. When the opaque object passes through the packaging gap to block the infrared path, the sensor can detect it.
9. The humidity sensor applied to the medical ventilator is helpful for conveying warm and humid air to make the patient feel comfortable. When the water is introduced into the air flow, it should be monitored and controlled.