Which kind of glue is better for sticking motor magnetic steel?
As the motor magnetic steel (magnetic tile) is mostly a number of tile type magnet bonding fixed, so need to glue. What kind of brand should I choose? Which brand of adhesive is better?
The following glue for bonding motor magnetic steel is recommended by netizens:
1. the name " Elder brother good " Epoxy glue, Everybody who sells glue knows that.
2. Henkel Loctite326. It has the characteristics of fast curing and high bonding strength; its maximum filling gap is 0.5mm, viscosity is 15000mpa•s, shear strength is 19Mpa, working temperature is -54°C~107°C, initial curing time is 2min, fully curing time is 12h. If the accelerator is sprayed on the glue surface before use, the adhesion can be further accelerated, At the same time can enhance the bonding strength. After repeated experiments and tests, the properties of Loctite326 are satisfied.
3. Using Loctite326, first use loctite755 cleaning agent, and then with Loctite 7649 accelerator will have a better effect. It is mainly used to bond rigid materials, such as bonding ferrite to electroplated metal parts or speaker parts of motors, and also suitable for bonding metal and glass.
4. Loctite638 glue, with 7694 accelerator.
5. Our ferrite magnetic steel generally uses Loctite AB two-component adhesive.
According to our understanding, 914 fast epoxy resin, J63 two-component quick-drying adhesive, 714 silicone rubber, 502 quick-drying instant glue and so on are commonly used adhesives.