What are the ingredients of Nd-Fe-B permanent magnets? What is the proportion?
As is known to all, the third generation of rare earth ndfeb permanent magnet is contemporary magnet performance strong magnets, a wide application, it is the main raw material: metal, pure iron and boron neodymium iron alloy, in order to improve the coercive force can add metal dysprosium (sometimes adding aluminum, cobalt, praseodymium, dysprosium, terbium, gallium, etc.) general expressions for the: RE2TM14B (RE = Nd, Pr, Dy TM = Fe, Co).
What is the proportion of ndfeb raw material?
1. Neodymium, a rare earth metal, accounts for 29%-32.5%;
2. The metal element iron accounts for 63.95-68.65%;
3. Non-metallic boron accounts for 1.1-1.2%;
4. A small amount of dysprosium added accounted for 0.6-1.2%;
5. Niobium (0.3-0.5%) and aluminum (0.3-0.5%);
6. Copper accounts for 0.05-0.15% elements;
The quality of these raw materials is directly related to the magnetic properties of ndfeb permanent magnet.
Nowadays, there are many magnet manufacturers. Different magnet manufacturers still have slightly different proportions of ingredients due to their different production capacity and processing methods.